Friday, April 1, 2011

My TTC cycle

Once we started trying to get pregnant, GOOGLE and I became close. I think I have spent more time reading about trying to concieve that I thought possible. My husband pointed out I hadn't started a new book recently; who can with so much chatter to follow online. And there is a pattern: When I'm about to start my clomid cycle, my GOOGLE searches focus on clomid success rates. I read about the success stories and see if there is anything I can incorporate into my repitoire if you will. Then I shift gears and use every ovulation calculatorI can find online to see when I'm going to be 'most' fertile. Did I mention I already own a clear blue easy kit that I use every morning? A new obsession then takes off during my TWW; early signs of pregnancy. Whatever I am feeling, I GOOGLE to see if it's a pregnancy symptom. And I walk around poking my boobs to see if they are sore yet (early pregnancy symptom). Then I get my period. I allow for one day of moping, some bad TV and wine. Sometimes the tears spill into day two.
So to help some of you out, I'm listing out my most visited sites:


Today I'm on day 10. It's time to log on and look for an ovulation calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment